Presenter: Aytunc Beken. Meetup will be held in Zoom Webinar, RSVP to see the link. Time: 4PM UTC, July 20.
In this session, Aytunc will demonstrate Pipeline As YAML plugin usage starting with basic to advanced Pipelines. The plugin allows defining Jenkins Pipelines in a declarative form, using YAML files. This is an incubating project, any feedback and contributions would be welcome!
- Introduction to the plugin
- Basic Pipeline
- Environment Variables / Options / Agent definitions / Post Actions
- Complex Stages ( Inner / Parallel Stages )
- Steps/Scripts Examples with Pipeline Libraries
Pipeline as YAML Plugin
- Not for production setup, still incubating
- Plugin converts the YAML to Declarative Pipeline, converted
- all directives are completed, not matrix yet
- Converter from Declarative to pipeline as YAML is planned
About the speaker: Aytunc works as an Expert DevOps Engineer. He likes to contribute to Jenkins Community in his free time.